Thursday, November 19, 2009

Christmas cards

Are you a Christmas card sender? Do you make your own cards or purchase them in the store?

I used to send out Christmas cards EVERY YEAR, along with the letter sharing with everyone what had happened in our family and pictures of the kids. There were some years that I was sending out 50 or 60 cards.

Once we had our second child, I did not have the time to sit down and write out that many cards. I always feel bad around the holidays that I did not send out cards. I always love getting the ones from people who put the extra time into making the cards themselves . . . they sat down and created these beautiful cards, and I didn't even have time to go and pick up a box of pre-made cards and send them out.

Even if I do not have time to make them, I love looking at the cards others create and the ideas that are out there. Archiver's is doing a card making event. Maybe that is what I need to do . . . go to one of these events and just make them there.

http://www.archiversonline.com/events#605

So, what are you doing for Christmas cards this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment