Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween to everyone!

I wanted to share a picture of the jack-o-lantern that my family puts out every year at Halloween. I have NEVER been a fan of cleaning out real pumkins, so I love the fake ones that you can buy at the craft stores. In the dark or from far away, people may not even notice that they are fake, and really it is about the image you carve into them and not if the pumpkin is real or fake that people will remember.




We had "The Mosch's" carved into the pumpkin and then we use a battery operated candle in it. The best part, in my mind, is that I can pack it up with the Halloween decorations, and when everyone else is out carving pumpkins the next year, I just have to take mine out of a box and I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment