Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Embroidery Library

Have you checked out Embroidery Library? I love this site for it's huge catalog of machine embroidery patterns. Right now they have a collection called Autumn Splendor with gorgeous fall leaf designs. There are leaf patterns that you can purchase individually, or as a set. That is one of my favorite things about Embroidery Library . . . if you only need or want one design, you don't need to buy the entire set . . . you can but just the one pattern you want.

The other thing I love about Embroidery Library are their free designs. Each month they feature a couple patterns that you can download for free, which is great for a crafter on a budget.

1 comment:

  1. These are such cute designs! I love machine embroidery patterns ! I love that Halloween one!

    ReplyDelete